Monday, June 27, 2011

A rainy day not only limits my workout, it dampens my motivation to workout. BUT, this morning I did 10-12 burpees. I'm not sure how many because doing them takes up so much of my brain, I can't count! From a standing position, put your hands on the floor and 'jump' your feet to a push-up position. Jump your feet back to their original position, stand and jump. One burpee completed! I used to do these by moving my feet one at a time instead of 'jumping' them backward. So I guess I'm progressing. I think that while you are in the push-up position, you are suppose to do a push-up! Maybe I'll try that next week!
It wasn't much of a workout, but it made me breathe hard. It also made my thighs ache and my head hurt! That must be part of the "no pain-no gain" philosophy.
Now for breakfast: pb & j on toast
Lunch will be grilled chicken & veggies.
Supper will be chicken fajitas. (I may mention this often because the only good restaurant around is a Mexican one. Remember--I don't have a working frig.)
Until next time...don't forget the goal is to do better today (at eating, exercising and everything else) than yesterday.
Glorify God in all you do!

1 comment: