Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day...whatever

I have enough trouble keeping up with blood pressure numbers and weight. I don't know how many days I've done this. What matters is I did it today! I walked 1.5 miles after doing 1 set of 10 and 1 set of 5 of each of the 3 exercises--squats, pushups, backward lunges.
Now to keep my eating on track.
My plan: fruit smoothie, chicken sandwich, grilled chicken and veggies.

Gotta go cook all my veggies because we just discovered that the frig is not working!

But before I go, let me encourage you with a story about a 100-year-old woman. You may have seen her on the Tonight show. She said she doesn't leave her bedroom until she has done her exercising (I think she has a stationary bike). If she can workout every day, so can I. And so can you. Keep moving so you don't seize up!

No comments:

Post a Comment