Monday, July 4, 2011

Does this count?

No 2-mile walks, no exercises for 2 days now--but I feel like I'm running a marathon! Keeping up with my grandsons is an all-day workout! And I love it. It has been a whirlwind of restaurants, swimming, hot dogs, bike-riding, funnel cakes and fireworks.
I don't have any idea how many calories I've taken in (too many) but I'm burning them off in kissing and hugging. Of course, I have to catch them to do that, because they don't stand still for long!
Eating plan for today:
toast & banana
grilled cheese sandwich
spaghetti & meat sauce
watermelon--hey!! It's the Fourth of July-gotta have a watermelon-eating contest!
I'll get back to 'formal' exercise in a day or so as soon as I get the s'mores marshmallow stuff out of my hair!!

No comments:

Post a Comment