Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I'm baaack! (said with tonal inflections)

It's been a while, I know. But here I go again...
The scale said I lost a pound!  Yea!  But within the hour, I put off my workout, ate a bagel and started feeling defeated!  :(  What's wrong with me??!  In Romans 7:15, Paul said, "For what I am doing, I do not understand. For what I will to do, that I do not practice; but what I hate, that I do."  I'm with you, brother. Whatever makes me feel bad about myself is not something I should do--but I don't feel bad until it's too late to take it back!
It was just a bagel and cream cheese!  How I wish I could throw it up--but I hear that doesn't really help in the long run---besides, that would involve moving!
Obsessive-compulsive disorder is all over TV and other media these days. I never thought of myself as obsessive, but lately I'm beginning to see the compulsive side of me. And IT AIN'T PRETTY!  Today, I feel compulsed (is that a word?) to do nothing! So, I think I will sit down and wait for the feeling to subside!   aahhh (sigh)!

...(long pause)...

Well, that didn't work!  Does it count if I blog about it?  ---  No, I'm still not really moving.
I am without excuse.  There is no reason, no explanation as to why I am not walking, vacuuming, doing laundry...something...to get my heart rate up.

...(long pause)...

Well, pittle---I think I'll go take a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment